Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Can you help me find a new title?

Dear friends,
I am hoping to begin the publication process of my new book by the end of the week. At the moment the title is:
Peaceful Mind/Perfect Body: Six Spiritual Steps to Stop Overeating - I like it quite a lot but I am not in love with it so I am asking for feedback and ideas… Here are a few other possibilities:
You’re Not a Failure and It’s not Your Fault: Six Spiritual Steps to Stop Overeating
Peaceful Mind/Wonderful Body: It’s Not about Being Thin
Or???
If you have any ideas please let me know. I will credit any helpers in the book, of course! I would be SO grateful for your help if you have a minute…. No idea is too silly!!! Contact me at denise@deniselamothe.com ...
Biggest thank yous and blessings….Stay warm,


No comments: